Help with the exoterra rs400 monsoon mister

My mister has apparently decided that no matter what cycle time I put on it that it will just turn off after 1 second of spraying water.

are there any known fixes or reasons for this?

edit:
It’s not clogged, runs fine out of cycle.

I don't have a fix -- but I can say this happened to me. I went through two Monsoon misters before caving and paying for a Mistking.

I also don’t have a fix but I do have a solution. Return it if possible. If not then just accept the loss:(. Then spend a few extra dollars $$ it would have cost and get yourself a reliable mister such as a Mistking and you will love it with no regrets.

My mister has apparently decided that no matter what cycle time I put on it that it will just turn off after 1 second of spraying water.

edit:
If you happen to be local, I have about 3 of these in my garage.... otherwise not sure it's worth it to ship them.

Otherwise, go to home depot if your handy or buy the mistking. The mistking is nice because it's designed for "us people". Its always why it's a little over priced. Worth it in the long run as the mist from them is top notch.

Best wishes.

edit:
Is there a mode where it can just be turned "ON" for constant mist until turned off? Mistking timers have an ON,OFF, and AUTO mode. If there is such a setting for the monsoon you could turn it on and then hook it up to a smart plug or a seconds timer. This would bypass the internal timer in the machine.

You could try taking it apart and using a voltmeter to find the short or take the 3 dollar easy way out with a cheap light timer or as clover said a smart plug for alittle more $$

Back
Top Bottom