Help with mistking part pls

iTsJusTMe

So today I received my mistking :) but while looking at the nozzle I started to see how to put it together. Well now its stuck together :mad::confused::( is there anyway to get these parts separated without breaking it? Pls help. Heres a pic of the nozzle its the top part above the threading that I need apart thanks.

Attachments

• 20130719_115557.jpg
    20130719_115557.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 122
These can be tricky and sometimes take a degree of force. You have to push the pieces together flush, hold down the ring in the middle while pulling the nozzle in the opposite direction. Its hard to describe in words, but I hope that helps.

If you look at the picture attached the #1 piece is the ring you have to press down to get them apart. It is a locking device.

Attachments

• mistking.jpg
    mistking.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 110
These can be tricky and sometimes take a degree of force. You have to push the pieces together flush, hold down the ring in the middle while pulling the nozzle in the opposite direction. Its hard to describe in words, but I hope that helps.
Well I took some pliers to it and...... :eek: I broke it haha lesson learned but thanks for the help now I know. I just ordered another one from joshsfrogs on ebay. Well I also have some spare parts haha..... really nothing to laugh at though :(

If you look at the picture attached the #1 piece is the ring you have to press down to get them apart. It is a locking device.

Thanks for that picture did explain what I was trying to figure out.

Thanks for your help guys :D

Back
Top Bottom