Help with cup feeding please

I feed my girl ina smaller cup, and usually just hold the Dubias and crickets, not a fan of holding worms though so I do put those in a cup. I do what @Flick boy says, I hold the cup and swish them around for more movement, but if your Cham is shy or scared of your hands then this may not work for you.
If/when you put the cup down, is it "up in the trees", or will they come down to the floor to eat from a cup?

Here is an old post where I had made feeder cups for members here, (no i do not make them anymore).

https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/diy-cricket-cup.135803/
8. Use rubber tubing to protect the opening, this will help prevent damage to your chameleons tongue from the sharp edges. It will also give them something to have a nice grip onto when peeking down into the feeder cup. I did not have any tubing so I used an old charger cord, took a razor to cut a straight line down the center and remove the wire. Then use slow drying glue wrap it around the edges of the cutout and trim off the extra slack to join the two ends.
Do you recall what kind of glue? I don't need a brand—just type (hot, epoxy, airplane, cyanoacrylate...)?

I finally bought a hot glue gun this year, and so far I haven't gotten the stuff to stick to any kind of plastic. Maybe I need a special formulated stick.

I like This to That, but even they qualify their results with:
There are so many kinds of plastic its hard to give advice here that applies to them all.

Thanks. I happen to have a few extra tubes of CA gel. :)

Back
Top Bottom