Help with a sick chameleon

Sabrina222

Can anyone offer any advice on what is going on with this little girl? My cousin took her in today and she isn't doing so well. My cousin was told that the original owner couldn't keep her due to her job, owner gave her to a friend but after a week she seemed ill. The previous owner said that she wast drinking water or eating for 4 days. My cousin brought her extra lights, attempted to feed her a cricket but it was thrown up soon after, she is using a mister, trying to offer water, and the lights that chameleons need. Nola the chameleon is about 5-6 months old. Her behavior is very lethargic, she lays on her side, she isn't keeping her balance very well. And her eyes are sunken in. She plans to take her to the vet tomorrow but any advice is greatly appreciated to help her comfort until then. Thanks.
IMG_20211025_203636.jpg
Screenshot_20211025-203629.png

Hi, you already posted this under the health forum. We understand you really want to get someone’s attention because you need help but posting in two places just causes confusion. I believe miss skittles is helping you in the health forum. I do hope your little guy gets the help he needs.

Can you show a picture of the full enclosure from lights to bottom. Also can you show a picture of the chameleons hind feet please

Also I see a fogger going in the pics. Never use fogger in daytime. And in night time only when its below 67°. If you already have MissSkittles helping you in another forum. I'd follow through with that. She's pretty good at this.

Back
Top Bottom