HELP!!! weird problem

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
HELP!!! weird problem -- GOT IT--

:)so my little Camo has a cricket stuck to the roof of his mouth, its been stuck there since i left for work thismorn, any ideas? :confused::confused::confused:
Foe those who dont know Camo has no tounge...

thx Hoj & Camo

so my little Camo has a cricket stuck to the roof of his mouth, its been stuck there since i left for work thismorn, any ideas? :confused::confused::confused:
Foe those who dont know Camo has no tounge...

thx Hoj & Camo

weird problem is right....maybe mist generously or shower him a bit if he drinks some water it may dislodge and get swallowed.

If you can't get it out by spraying a lot, then you may have to hold his mouth and take it out. Poor little guy.:(

weird problem is right....maybe mist generously or shower him a bit if he drinks some water it may dislodge and get swallowed.

ya ive kinda been tryin that but being that he has no tounge i have to be very carefull how much water goes into his mouth as his air ducts are exposed

If you can't get it out by spraying a lot, then you may have to hold his mouth and take it out. Poor little guy.:(

ya im thinkin thats gunna be the cure. i hate forcing his mouth open:(:(
it makes him sad and angry and hes such a friendly little trooper:(

To add on to that.. Maybe try using tweezers to get it out, seems like it would be easier than your fat fingers. And i mean that compared to the size of his lil mouth :D

ya prob not tweezers im going to sorta pop it off with a chop stick small and not too pointy or the tip of a eye dropper i use to let him drink ( maybe trick him into opening his mouth that way )

I did it!!! yaaaa i used a toothpic that i dulled down on a rock. very carfully opened his mouth and held him with one hand and very carefully used the toothpick and popped it off the roof of his mouth he was soo greatfull

i would advise that last as a last alternative IMHO has he eaten since? try a smaller cricket and see if the dryness of that will catch on to the cricket on the roof of his mouth and drag it out when he swallows. i wouldnt worry about choking either, the cricket thats been in there is already wet.

Back
Top Bottom