Help update

I live in central Florida by Cape Canaveral (where the rockets are launched). You previously said you were in Atlanta, which is over a 7 hour drive for me. That’s quite a drive, but if I can save your chameleon it is worth it to me. As I said though, I don’t like driving in the city so would ask for your parents to meet me outside of the city.
Ok, I will feed him calcium and hopefully he gets better my parents say if not we can take him to a rehab

As has been stated above, the lights aren't correct. You want a light like this: https://reptilighting.com/collectio...-uvb-kit-includes-hood?variant=32852715044923

I don't want to upset you but I think it's time to be blunt: Your chameleon is dying because he doesn't have what he needs. He *NEEDS* this light. Need. Not want, not "it would be nice to have" - it's an absolute NEED.

If you and your parents can't/won't give your cham the very basics for survival, please, PLEASE for the sake of the poor animal, surrender him to someone who can give him the proper care. No matter how many times you turn the lights you have on, he won't get better. He won't feel better even if he looks like he does for a few minutes. He's going to die unless you make the changes that have been suggested over and over. Please help him, for his sake.

Where do you live? If you're near Ohio maybe I can help.
If you are near Los Angeles, maybe I can help.

I know, I realize that I was very irresponsible and now my poor chameleon is suffering from it.

Is there any medicine that I can give her?
Your parents are using Tough Love so you will learn from your mistakes. But letting an animal die is not the right approach. Go to OfferUp.com there is an 18" T8 uvb brand new for $35 obo in atlanta GA. Explain your circumstance and offer whatever you have and maybe they will take it. Its worth a try. In the mean time, you might want to remove some of that folliage so what light there is can get to your macy. You want to create like a jungle gym with plenty to climb on but not so much as its adds too much cover.

Back
Top Bottom