Help pls

Harley510

Established Member
So i’ve had my female veiled for approaching a year now and i’m looking into taking her into a vet just to do a check up/possible X ray to see if she is overall healthy.

Does anyone know of any vets in the Oakland, Ca area? I’ve called a few dozen vets and i can’t seem to find any.
( I even work at a mom and pop pet store and none of my co workers or managers know of any )

So i’ve had my female veiled for approaching a year now and i’m looking into taking her into a vet just to do a check up/possible X ray to see if she is overall healthy.

Does anyone know of any vets in the Oakland, Ca area? I’ve called a few dozen vets and i can’t seem to find any.
( I even work at a mom and pop pet store and none of my co workers or managers know of any )
If you can’t find any I know a couple in Stockton and Sac.

My vet is in Livermore and he’s great if you don’t mind the little drive. He’s successfully Perform surgery on Female chameleons

https://www.theohanaanimalhospital.com/

Don’t go to wildwood vet in Redwood City. They ripped my females stuck shed off where her thermal Burns were healing :mad:

Back
Top Bottom