Help!! please

amy045

I can give ReptoLife and ReptoCal to my chameleon??
:confused::confused::confused:

***ReptoCal
Calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, calcium phosphate, calcium hydroxide, dried yeast, dehydrated alfalfa meal, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, choline chloride, inositorl, nicotinic acid, A-ocopherol acetate, D-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, thiamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin A, palmitate, folic acid, biotin, cyanocobalamin.

Guaranteed Analysis:
Max moisture: 5%
Min calcium: 27%
Max calcium: 35%
Min phosphorus: 6%
Min potassium: 0.03%
Min sodium: 0.03%
Min chloride: 0.2%

***Reptolife plus
IRON-12.95mg/kg COPPER-270mg/kg MANGANESE-865.35mg/kg ZINK- 823.84mg/kg IODINE-76.40mg/kg VIT.A-263,550iu/kg VIT.D3-12,800iu/kg VIT.E-1,057iu/kg MENADIONE-52.580mg/kg THIAMINE 1,940mg/kg RIBOFLAVIN-1,450mg/kg D-PANTOTHENIC ACID-6668.61mg/kg
NIACIN-6,940mg/kg VIT.B6-1,450mg/kg FOLIC ACID-40mg/kg BIOTIN-1mg/kg VIT.B12 9,700 CHOLINE-13,004mg/kg INOSITOL ACID- 4,160MG/KG
HESPERIDIN COMPLEX-0.03​

Guaranteed Analysis:
Max moisture: 6.0
Min calcium: 4.6%
Min phosphorus: .6%
Min potassium: 0.03%
Min sodium: 0.1%
Min magnesium: 0.2%

Please help me with this other issue ....

https://www.chameleonforums.com/need-help-my-veiled-care-52086/

Reptocal has prEformed vitamin A in it...prEformed vitamin A can build up in the system...so you need to be very careful with it.

Reptolife has prEformed vitamin A and D3 in it...both of which can build up in the system...and the ratio is off too. It also has a poor ratio of calcium to phosphorus.

Dusting with a phos.-free calcium powder at most feedings helps to make up for the poor ratio of calcium to phos. found in many of the feeder insects.

Dusting twice a month with a phos.-free calcium/D3 powder will provide some D3 without overdoing it and leave the chameleon to produce the rest of the D3 it needs from its exposure to the UVB. The UVB should not pass through glass or plastic. The most often recommended UVB light is the long linear fluorescent Repti-sun tube light.

Dusting twice a month with a vitamin powder that has a beta carotene (prOformed) source of vitamin A will provide the vitamins needed without the danger of overdoing the vitamin A since beta carotene is only converted as needed into vitamin A. This leaves you to provide any prEformed vitamin A separately so there will be no overdose. Also...excess prEformed vitaminA may prevent the D3 from doing its job and push the chameleon towards MBD.

Last edited:
Reptocal has prEformed vitamin A in it...prEformed vitamin A can build up in the system...so you need to be very careful with it.

Reptolife has prEformed vitamin A and D3 in it...both of which can build up in the system...and the ratio is off too. It also has a poor ratio of calcium to phosphorus.

Dusting with a phos.-free calcium powder at most feedings helps to make up for the poor ratio of calcium to phos. found in many of the feeder insects.

Dusting twice a month with a phos.-free calcium/D3 powder will provide some D3 without overdoing it and leave the chameleon to produce the rest of the D3 it needs from its exposure to the UVB. The UVB should not pass through glass or plastic. The most often recommended UVB light is the long linear fluorescent Repti-sun tube light.

Dusting twice a month with a vitamin powder that has a beta carotene (prOformed) source of vitamin A will provide the vitamins needed without the danger of overdoing the vitamin A since beta carotene is only converted as needed into vitamin A. This leaves you to provide any prEformed vitamin A separately so there will be no overdose. Also...excess prEformed vitaminA may prevent the D3 from doing its job and push the chameleon towards MBD.

cada cuanto utilizo a los reptocal ? como utilizo? y cual utilizo?

Utiliza el ReptoCal 3-5 veces por semana y el Reptolife solamente una vez al mes...

Utiliza el ReptoCal 3-5 veces por semana y el Reptolife solamente una vez al mes...

gracias... ahora mismo me di de cuenta que le habia escrito al otro muchacho en español.. jajjaaj que mal!!!! supongo q me entendio LOL!!!! xD

Vitamina A puede acumular en el sistema. Se puede conducir a cuestiones de salud. (I hope I got that right.)

Back
Top Bottom