help please........

alexcoppola

soo im almost finished with my reptarium and all i need now is the lighting. now i know i need a reptisun 5.0 uvb buld, but what about the heating bulb, i have the lamp for it but is this true you can use just a reguler house hold bulb??? will that generate enouf heat for a panter? and i have a hibiscus plant, is the uvb going to be all the lighting i will need for it to grow and be healthy?

thanks guys

soo im almost finished with my reptarium and all i need now is the lighting. now i know i need a reptisun 5.0 uvb buld, but what about the heating bulb, i have the lamp for it but is this true you can use just a reguler house hold bulb??? will that generate enouf heat for a panter? and i have a hibiscus plant, is the uvb going to be all the lighting i will need for it to grow and be healthy?

thanks guys

You are doing fine, yes a regular household bulb will be great, we all use them. You may need to try a couple different watt sizes. I don't know where in the LA area you are but temps vary greatly, as you know, by location so make sure you monitor the basking temp in your cage and location. You can get a plant light to use as a basking bulb but again monitor the basking temps.:)

Back
Top Bottom