help please! male or female!?

Does the soil have coconut fiber ? Or is it coconut fiber ?

thank you for helping me out, if im reading correctly its 100% coconut coir, heres a photo

Attachments

• IMG_2159.JPG
    IMG_2159.JPG
    197.4 KB · Views: 195
I have never used it. I have always used playsand or playsand and soil mixed.

thank you guys, ill do a little test tomorrow morning and try to build a couple tunnels myself, if it holds it should be fine right? or if you know where i can find what you use, ill go and get that. i cant thank you guys enough for the help, you guys are awesome

thank you guys, ill do a little test tomorrow morning and try to build a couple tunnels myself, if it holds it should be fine right? or if you know where i can find what you use, ill go and get that. i cant thank you guys enough for the help, you guys are awesome
If it holds together it’s ok . If you have a garden center you can get the plan organic soil . @jannb has lots of blogs on correcting laying bins and best option. I fallowed her and @Matt Vanilla Gorilla advice . I do not deviate from what they tell me to do . I have only been through one clutch . They are much more knowledgeable then I .

I know this is unrelated. But I'm curious about what your whole enclosure looks like... from what I can see it looks nice.. can you take pic of whole thing ? ( ooh nvm see it right above post.. didnt look on second page of thread )
Very nice even colors in your cham too :)

I know this is unrelated. But I'm curious about what your whole enclosure looks like... from what I can see it looks nice.. can you take pic of whole thing ? ( ooh nvm see it right above post.. didnt look on second page of thread )
Very nice even colors in your cham too :)

hello! if you want to message me, i can show you more/better pictures. i have another setup similar like this one for my little nosy be, and i recently upgraded my ambilobe to one of the dragonstrand atriums which are AMAZING.

Back
Top Bottom