Help on plants

Hello my friends could you tell me if these plants are safe ive done some research and they say there safe for chameleons so long as they dont eat loads of the Golden Pothos and you can stop them from eating it with other more appealing plant options but i just want some confirmation ty

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200607-175538_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200607-175538_Chrome.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 73
Nope dont have anything at the minute pal my female panther unfortunately passed at 2n halve years im just trying to make a boiactive enclosure before getting a new one to fill the void ?? but ty i will have a look

Nope dont have anything at the minute pal my female panther unfortunately passed at 2n halve years im just trying to make a boiactive enclosure before getting a new one to fill the void ?? but ty i will have a look
Well your options for plants expand depending on species. Veileds you have to be more careful since they eat them. If your going to go with a Panther then you can use any of the plants from that link I gave you.

Most plants are perfectly fine. Half the chameleon safe plants are toxic anyway, so it comes down to nobody really has a clue how plants affect chameleons. Unless it is a potently deadly plant you shouldn't have an issue.

? brilliant you'll just have to wait n see if they start foaming from the mouth but okay thankyou bois ive ordered them plants along with the money tree just waiting on my foam n go so i can build my back walls of the vivarium and fit nails to it so i can hang my wandering jew and golden p up

Back
Top Bottom