Help on My Chameleons name.

palmersmith

Hi,
I have always called my chameleon just "cham" for short and i was wondering what suggestions anybody has?
Thanks,
Josh:D

Hi,
I have always called my chameleon just "cham" for short and i was wondering what suggestions anybody has?
Thanks,
Josh:D

anything, be creative!! the best names are the ones you come up with yourself. You wouldn't want us naming your newborn child would you? (most treat their chams like their babies anyway : P )

My first cham is named 'Cham', seckond 'Chameleo" and the third 'Bold'. I can't find the difference between 'Cham' and 'Chameleo' so both are always 'Cham' :D Hope that I could be helpfull :D

I hear Simon is a great name. Ofcourse, we named ours Urlich the Destroyer Muffin Mix, so there is no accounting for taste.

Oh, I see she's a girl. Sorry. Chamille?

idk, trilochi, i like how that sounds, i named my melleri trilog, master of the beatz, but thats just me.

I have two girl veilds, Rain and Aurora. I wanted kind of exotic names, since they aren't the typical household pet, and I also wanted something nature themed.

I really does just depend on the chameleon. Aurora is a lighter green, and when stressed, she turns a slight purple. Which are the colors of an aurora borealis. :)

Before getting them though, I liked the name Charlie.

How about Jam (could be short for Jamelia or something!)? Sounds like cham, and people wouldn't think you were going crazy or only just naming your cham!

I would suggest more names, but I can only think of one's I'm going to use and I don't want to give them away! Otherwise they won't be as special! :p

Back
Top Bottom