help needed urgent

tedkelly

hi, had my 1st veild born this morning! i need to know when i will need to feed them for the 1st time and what plants can i give them to eat? also what should i keep then in? and any other info i may need to know please as this is my 1st time. Thanks

you really should have had this stuff prepared long before he was born!!!

you need pinhead crickets or FF (fruitfly) i am guessing HYDEI are better (they are the slightly bigger ones) but i coudl be wrong I have never done that

as for what to keep him in? a relatively SMALL enclosure so you can find him (like 12" x 12" x 18" high) don't forget to give him lots of THIN sticks his little feet can grab and some leaves to hide behind.

I'm only answering this because noone else has posted yet; I don't feel qualified to give you much more advice but thats something to start you on :)

i already have fruit flys though thought i could give them some sort of plant? i have small containers to keep them in though was wondering if i could keep them together in a small viv or something when all born. i also have small plants for climing just need to know when they 1st need feeding ect. sorry should of been more clear...

Thanks jannb for the pics, helped loads, And love the string and stick idea FANTASTIC!!! Im exspecting 18 baby so fingers crossed. was starting to think something had gone wrong after 10mths of waiting. How long between eggs does it take for each egg to hatch please? Thanks

Thanks jannb for the pics, helped loads, And love the string and stick idea FANTASTIC!!! Im exspecting 18 baby so fingers crossed. was starting to think something had gone wrong after 10mths of waiting. How long between eggs does it take for each egg to hatch please? Thanks

I didn't pull my babies out as soon at they hatched and they seemed to crawl around and wake up all the babies in the eggs. :D I had 3 hatch one day and the other 24 the next day. Good luck!

Jannb:

Cutest pics I have seen on here so far, I am so serious! I love the "begging to get out" photos!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom