Help needed: Photos of veiled chameleons

Gingero

Neptune the Chameleon
Site Sponsor
Hi cham fam,

Not sure if you know, but I have a YouTube channel all about chameleons: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3n4S2GRkOGfk2U8-xhaw6Q/ I'm filmed a video all about how to sex a veiled chameleon and would love to include pictures to help people understand the visual differences. Usually I use my own photos and footage in my videos, but since I don't own a veiled chameleon, this makes it kind of difficult. I was wondering if any of you had any pictures of tarsal spurs, baby veiled chameleons, adult male veileds, and adult female veileds that I could use in my video? I would of course give you credit to the photos.

Let me know if you think you can help.

Few things to note:
  • Please make sure the photos are high quality and in focus.
  • Landscape photos are preferred over portrait.
  • Close-up pics of tarsal spurs and no tarsal spurs would be super helpful.
  • I'm planning on giving credit via user names on the forum. If you would like a different name used, please let me know.
  • Please don't take offense if I don't use your pic.

Not the best

Attachments

• 2D6C576F-43EA-4741-B39B-1BA20B742AE0.jpeg
    2D6C576F-43EA-4741-B39B-1BA20B742AE0.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 156
  • 0562DCC2-112E-4CD1-9BA4-85FA72858E7B.jpeg
    0562DCC2-112E-4CD1-9BA4-85FA72858E7B.jpeg
    160.1 KB · Views: 148
  • A71B87CA-0B99-4D78-BA30-4842CE8FD954.jpeg
    A71B87CA-0B99-4D78-BA30-4842CE8FD954.jpeg
    174.5 KB · Views: 153
You seem to have enough but if needed I could get a few pics of TiKi when she’s done shedding, they could work as some good ones for a receptive cham

Hi cham fam,

Not sure if you know, but I have a YouTube channel all about chameleons: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3n4S2GRkOGfk2U8-xhaw6Q/ I'm filmed a video all about how to sex a veiled chameleon and would love to include pictures to help people understand the visual differences. Usually I use my own photos and footage in my videos, but since I don't own a veiled chameleon, this makes it kind of difficult. I was wondering if any of you had any pictures of tarsal spurs, baby veiled chameleons, adult male veileds, and adult female veileds that I could use in my video? I would of course give you credit to the photos.

Let me know if you think you can help.

Few things to note:
  • Please make sure the photos are high quality and in focus.
  • Landscape photos are preferred over portrait.
  • Close-up pics of tarsal spurs and no tarsal spurs would be super helpful.
  • I'm planning on giving credit via user names on the forum. If you would like a different name used, please let me know.
  • Please don't take offense if I don't use your pic.
Is it to late to post pics?

Back
Top Bottom