HELP!!! Need some expert knowledge!

GooglezNvincent

Googlez is about 5 to 7 inches long and has a decent sized belly. For the past week or so she has not been eating much and i thought it was because she is going to lay her first batch of unfertile eggs. She was also clawing at her cage and i have seen her on the ground. I recently saw her digging in the soil near the potted ficus i have in her cage. Can any one tell me if she is just practicing or really is going to lay eggs becaue im getting worried about her not eating for about a week.

Googlez is about 5 to 7 inches long and has a decent sized belly. For the past week or so she has not been eating much and i thought it was because she is going to lay her first batch of unfertile eggs. She was also clawing at her cage and i have seen her on the ground. I recently saw her digging in the soil near the potted ficus i have in her cage. Can any one tell me if she is just practicing or really is going to lay eggs becaue im getting worried about her not eating for about a week.

Sounds like she will lay any day now. I have had a female that ate only about 6 crickets in 30 days when she was gravid.

The fact she is digging around should indicate she wants to lay. Just make sure she has a big enough laying bin.

EDIT : And be sure to leave her alone. Put a towel or something over the cage and make sure she does not see you look in.

Back
Top Bottom