HELP my cham has worms!!!

I live outside of Philadelphia. I think I'm going to try to get her an appointment at the University of Pennsylvania veterinary hospital

So, the worm has been in the freezer for a day. Should I take it out and put it in the fridge? Or is it too late?
Too late. Leave it and take it in frozen.

The worm was pretty big. I would say like half the length of my chameleon. She seems to be doing ok for the time being. She's eating and drinking. Her belly is pretty big though, which is making it hard for her to get around. I think she might have an upper respiratory infection too. She was standing with her head raised earlier, I haven't seen her gaping though.

If she is big with eggs, there isn't a lot of room for her lungs so that might be normal.

Are you sure that worm came out of her and not from the soil in a plant?

If she is big with eggs, there isn't a lot of room for her lungs so that might be normal.

Are you sure that worm came out of her and not from the soil in a plant?
well it looked like a roundworm judging by pictures of roundworms. And it was right next to a really slimy looking stool of hers.

Let me know how UPenn works outs I've heard good things but never took my cham there I live in Philadelphia and a am looking for a good affordable vet that knows chameleons

Back
Top Bottom