Help me with my X-Mas Quest!

TheMentor

:) first off: Marry Christmas

secondly: the fun stuff

well, i have a younger cousin who has been in love with reptiles much longer than i have and has been dying to get something new and interesting. First, i suggested that he get a chameleon, he declined. However, he expressed interest in finding a Frilled Necked Lizard. Since he has told me of his interests, i made it a mission to help him find his reptile of choice

so please, help me make this young man's dreams real?

short version: my relative is interested in a Frilled Necked Lizard and i can't find one! please help?!:eek::eek::D

:) first off: Marry Christmas

secondly: the fun stuff

well, i have a younger cousin who has been in love with reptiles much longer than i have and has been dying to get something new and interesting. First, i suggested that he get a chameleon, he declined. However, he expressed interest in finding a Frilled Necked Lizard. Since he has told me of his interests, i made it a mission to help him find his reptile of choice

so please, help me make this young man's dreams real?

short version: my relative is interested in a Frilled Necked Lizard and i can't find one! please help?!:eek::eek::D

where are you located? I found some links for you.

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=34&de=733418

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=34&de=707726

I

Last edited:
YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!! :) i talked to a man already and i can't express my gratitude enough to you all!

god bless! thanks for the help! you've saved a young boy's christmas! :)

Just do your best to make sure hes serious about owning a lizard. I know far too many people who come over and see the reptile room and say, Oh, I want one (be it beardie, gecko, uro, or whatever else one of my critters they spot) but I know that the animal would receive less than adequate care because the interest level would be there for the first 2 weeks and after that it would quickly spiral downward... I've never really thought of animals as Christmas gifts although the chameleons I picked up are considered my boyfriends Christmas gift this year - the thing is, we discussed it to the fullest extent, and we were sure that the proper care would be provided, I paid for the chams, and they're home now, he knew about them the whole time. I guess I'm skeptical about it because of the fact that I work in dog rescue, we see a lot of dogs being gifted to people who turn around and get rid of them shortly after because #1- they don't want a dog after all, #2- they can't properly take care of a dog and #3- they can't keep it in their appartment, etc. Its the whole animals = commodity thing, drives me nuts. Anyway, heres hoping I went off into this whole discussion for nothing, because everything has been fully taken care of beforehand! lol

I'm already %100 percent of the fact that he can care for it. He has a beared dragon already and it is an amazingly healthy reptile. His mother contacted me expressing his interest in frilled lizards and i simply obliged to help find one. Thereafter, i've found myself lost and i wasn't able to find one on my own so i put up this thread and found multiple sites with great looking, well-developed reptiles ready for a good home.

In short: The animal's life-long security is not an issue at all, but thank you for caring, and i understand what you mean completely.

Cheers

The Mentor + +

I'm already %100 percent of the fact that he can care for it. He has a beared dragon already and it is an amazingly healthy reptile. His mother contacted me expressing his interest in frilled lizards and i simply obliged to help find one. Thereafter, i've found myself lost and i wasn't able to find one on my own so i put up this thread and found multiple sites with great looking, well-developed reptiles ready for a good home.

In short: The animal's life-long security is not an issue at all, but thank you for caring, and i understand what you mean completely.

Cheers

The Mentor + +

Great :) I'm glad to hear it!

Back
Top Bottom