Help me to help others

Flick boy

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi so as status changed last night I would like to be able to try and help more/better . But I really don't know how to share links husbandry form/plant lists etc etc so any guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks

Congrats! Whoo hoo! :D So I use my iPad for just about everything (beautiful computer sits gathering dust) which works almost like a phone in terms of functions. I’ve got the feeder, gutloading and whatever other images I offer frequently saved in my photos. When needed, I just use attach files. I also have many of the various frequently shared links in my bookmarks. Depending on how lazy my brain is, I can hold down on the bookmarked link and copy/paste it into my text or I can go to a site, highlight the address and then copy/paste that. I know an iPhone works the same way, but not sure about Android. Computers are basically the same regardless of what operating system you have. Highlight, copy and paste. :)

Thanks. I like the first option screenshot then resize it so it can uploaded. I have been able to copy lol but I have no idea where it has copied too. ?

Back
Top Bottom