Help me pick a design!

To smooth ur drawing out I would either do one of these options
If ur on digital then create a new layer and make your drawinn into simple shapes then slowly add little details.

or

there’s some great videos on clean line art on yt that I recommend to create clean line art be confident in ur strokes don’t make alot of little strokes.

this ones my favorite when ever you try/make something again it’s 90% always better. So just erase everything and redo it and have the mindset less details just the key ones that make a chameleon a chameleon: the feet :the eyes : the tail: the crest etc

or you got a really good one to start with

sorry I suck at tips 😂 wish u luck 😃
Those are great tips! I'm really terrible with technology (and haven't even owned a laptop for the last few years), so I have an unorthodox method... I took a pic of my drawing with my phone, then used an editing app 🙃 It doesn't seem to have many tools, so trying to simplify my drawing instead 🤔
I'll definitely check out YouTube! Thanks for your help!

I'm really terrible with technology (and haven't even owned a laptop for the last few years),
I believe the term is 'technologically challenged,' but I'm a bit of a luddite, so I'm not sure. 🤷‍♂️
Neither a cell phone, nor a laptop. My desktop towers are getting smaller though! 🤓

Homer Simpson Lol GIF by Demic

Those are great tips! I'm really terrible with technology (and haven't even owned a laptop for the last few years), so I have an unorthodox method... I took a pic of my drawing with my phone, then used an editing app 🙃 It doesn't seem to have many tools, so trying to simplify my drawing instead 🤔
I'll definitely check out YouTube! Thanks for your help!
Yea I only have a phone and have never done digital but I really hope to in the future 😂

Back
Top Bottom