HELP ME NAME MY CHAM.!!

Thoff13

So I've had my Cham for a week and me and my boyfriend just can't settle on a name we have different ideas here's what we have

My mom. And my boyfriend like: Frank
(not to big of a fan^)
Me personally am a fan of: Kevin
Third would be: Sleestak (sareesataka as Chaka would say)
And last but not least would be:>
Barry Allen (more commonly known as 'the flash') bc he's so slow.

Please reply what you like best.!
20180804_220013.jpg

Omg, Frank and Kevin are great names I love the flash btw

Honestly I feel like Kevin would be a good fit if his personality becomes one thats a bit more silly and Frank if he is more stoic or doesn’t do well with handling.

Another name to add to the pot could be Carl, Alfred, or Reggie

Goodluck!! PS he is very beautiful!!!

Omg, Frank and Kevin are great names I love the flash btw

Honestly I feel like Kevin would be a good fit if his personality becomes one thats a bit more silly and Frank if he is more stoic or doesn’t do well with handling.

Another name to add to the pot could be Carl, Alfred, or Reggie

Goodluck!! PS he is very beautiful!!!

I SAID CARL BUT MY BOYFRIEND SAID No, but you have to say it like from lamas with hats and he only really likes me handling him but he's actually a pretty active Cham, but I think it's because he knows I'm the one that feeds him. And takes care of everything. But thank you.!

Tito:ROFLMAO:...No, I like Kev. myself, but go with what you love...I never thought I’d have a Chameleon named Harry. But I do :D.

if theres any character you and your boyfriend absolutely love and their personality matches up with the chameleon name them a character u guys may like!!! but personally out of all the names you have i like Kevin bc u can make nick names!!! goodluck on this important but fun step of having a chameleon

bubbykins :) lol do the unique one.

My next dog, who WILL be a girl is gonna be named Freya. Love that name

Back
Top Bottom