help... marley isn’t doing great

Definitely time for a vet visit.
She looks severely dehydrated so getting her to drink is the top priority. I'd strongly suggest adjusting your supplementation, heating and humidity as @Thehippie said, it seems you've been given some poor advice. I hope she recovers, keep us updated :)

• not measuring humidity (as advised by jackson’s breader, a daily schedule should be good at 20 seconds every 2 hours off at night) you need to start measuring because a jacksons needs upwards of 60% humidity

Definitely time for a vet visit.
She looks severely dehydrated so getting her to drink is the top priority. I'd strongly suggest adjusting your supplementation, heating and humidity as @Thehippie said, it seems you've been given some poor advice. I hope she recovers, keep us updated :)

@JacksJill

So is it 60%+?

I am not sure where Bill got this, or whats correct and what isnt, and my experience with Jacksons was at a young age, and back then we used aquariums and they didnt do so hot. However, seen this post and just seen this posted, so was curious why the disconnect. Other sources I checked, after seeing this are stating never ever let it fall under 50%, but well,

@JacksJill

So is it 60%+?

I am not sure where Bill got this, or whats correct and what isnt, and my experience with Jacksons was at a young age, and back then we used aquariums and they didnt do so hot. However, seen this post and just seen this posted, so was curious why the disconnect. Other sources I checked, after seeing this are stating never ever let it fall under 50%, but well,

I always thought it was 60% because of where they come from, Tanzania tends to get a lot of rain fall plus theyre supposedly found in denser woodland or forest that would hold a higher percentage humidity.

Back
Top Bottom