Help locating Jacksoni Breeders

Sticktongue

Avid Member
Hello,

My son is pretty set on either a Jacksoni Jacksoni, or Xanth. I’ve been doing quite a bit of research the last few weeks but wanted to post and see if theirs anyone I’m missing. The ones I’ve found either don’t have any upcoming or not breeding anymore it appears. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Looking to purchase in the next 1-3 months. Have not had chams in 10 years so slightly out of touch :)

Hello and welcome! Can you share who you know who does breed but doesn’t have any right now? I’m also looking for a female Xanth.

I’ve been trying to find a jacksonii jacksonii all month. Seems that no one has any right now.

Thank you, I saw those but it doesn’t appear he is quite sure on what they are (their yellow crested for sure, but I’d like to know if I’m getting Hawaiian , or Kenya, and also lineage if possible for for proofing . I’ll probably keep an eye on that thread just incase, but won’t be ready for a couple months probably.
I'm in the same boat, I want true Kenyan blood line CB female. I'll keep my eye out too and let you know if I find any.

Back
Top Bottom