HELP IDENTIFY MY PANTHER

anil93

Hello all! It is my first time back in a few years and I am in desperate need of your Chameleon ID skills! I bought a baby male panther from a Breeder recently. I was told the Sire is Ambanja but other breeders(friends of mine) tell me the Sire looks mixed with Ambilobe. Can any Ambanja lovers help me identify if this Sire is mixed or not? I am hoping he is pure Ambanja, if he is not, I will most likely return my baby. Thanks to all, here is the sire:
Screenshot_20210902-211553_Instagram.jpg

Hello all! It is my first time back in a few years and I am in desperate need of your Chameleon ID skills! I bought a baby male panther from a Breeder recently. I was told the Sire is Ambanja but other breeders(friends of mine) tell me the Sire looks mixed with Ambilobe. Can any Ambanja lovers help me identify if this Sire is mixed or not? I am hoping he is pure Ambanja, if he is not, I will most likely return my baby. Thanks to all, here is the sire:View attachment 309353
Can I ask why you would want to return him if he's mixed? He's beautiful! Are you wanting to breed?

Sorry for the reply, but I had a male and that picture is the the sire. Long story short, I do breed and prefer to stick to pure locales.

Back
Top Bottom