HELP. I need info on Eco Regional Repitile and supply info please?

chamlover

Has anyone ever done business with this company? I am looking into purchasing a pair of w/c from them and when i did a google search i found someone who said " do not purchase from eco...." and it wasn't a very good report, which really worries me. The thread was 2 years old so i don't know if it was because they were new or not, but it was really bad.....But then i read another post that said they were out of business. Especially with the chams being w/c. Have any of you heard or bought from them recently? I am really concerened about purchasing from these guys and as a matter of fact don't know if i will unless someone on here can tell me they have had a better experience. I would really appreciate any input.

Thanks,
Debby

I bought 2.4 pygmie chameleons from them last april. They were WC, which I was okay with. They came with a 7 day guarantee, as well. When they arrived, they had for some reason shipped them with a heat pack. The temperatues outside were around 65 where I live in Kentucky, which I had informed them of. One of the males was DOA. I contacted them and they promised to mail a refund after they received pictures of the little guy, which I promptly sent. The next day one of the females passed.. I sent pictures of her as well and was told the refund was on the way. I never received it and after repeated attempts at trying, I never received a response. I still have the other 1.3 pygmies a year later. They are all doing well.

They seem to buy a whole lot of WCs and ship them right back out. I am not recommending or not recommending this company. I am just sharing my experience with them. I hope this helps some ;)

Hi Debby. I have not done business with them before, but if I was considering purchasing from them at the moment I would ask myself the following questions:

Do the males they have listed look like the locality-types they are being advertised as? If they don't, how could I be sure the female part of the pair was the advertised locale, or even the same as the male she comes with? The animals look nice though.

Back
Top Bottom