Help! Huey won't eat!

sarahbrooke

Huey (6 months old) stopped eating 2 days ago and I also haven't seen him drink anything but his eyes don't look sunken or anything so it's possible he is drinking without me seeing. He is also pacing back and forth on the same branch pretty much not stop and keeps licking it. Nothing has changed with his cage setup. Everything still follows guidelines for panthers from the care sheet on this forum, same with supplements.

Any suggestions or thoughts on what it might be?

is your cage clean? mites can happen rather fast. are your heat and lights in order? a couple days is not that bad my male stops eating right before every shed..if this continues give him a shower. that could further hydrate him and help stimulate his apitite

I wouldnt be to concerned with just a few days. Definitely something to keep an eye on.

What are you feeding? Superworms?
Pictures?
Whats his urates/feces look like?
How are you supplementing and with what products?

It would be best that you fill the "how to ask for help" form out.

is your cage clean? mites can happen rather fast. are your heat and lights in order? a couple days is not that bad my male stops eating right before every shed..if this continues give him a shower. that could further hydrate him and help stimulate his apitite

I am curious, what do you mean mites? And they would effect eating habits?

Back
Top Bottom