Help find a pet!

Wilczusia

Hi!
I'm helping my bf find a pet,something exotic but not a lizard like sugar glider...she can provide big enclosures and what the pet needs the thing is that she's asking it to be not more than $125 for a pet,of course for what pet needs she can pay how much needed
Can you suggest any pets?

sugar gliders are bad pets if you plan to live there too
they bond with 1 person and will guard and defend that person, even when not needed

she has limited because her parent only let her buy pet for that money,I dont think sugar gliders are bad pets I used to keep one for two weeks for my cousin because he went for vacation,they are sweet and adorable,ferret is a good idea
I also have another question some people keep chipmunks in house,I dont really get how can you keep one in house

Check if chipmunks are legal in your area. In many places they are not.
Rats make cool pets, and they don't require a lot of space. They are excellent if kept in pairs, and they're cheap to buy and care for (although vet visits can be expensive, in many cases the same price as for a cat).

I like the exotic mantis for a pet! They can live up to and over a year for some of them, they are gentle and are fun companions!;)

I second the rats. They're very sweet.
You can also look into chinchillas and french lop rabbits, which can grow to be quite large, around 10 lbs. or a Rex rabbit, which are also pretty big but not as big as the french lop.

i second the ferrets :]
they get just as attatched to you as dogs, and can live in a smaller environment
plus come on there adorable

Hi!
Thanks to everyone!
my friend will now read about ferrets,and she'll probobly go with ferret.But I still wonder about those chipmunks ;)

See if there is a ferret rescue in her area. They seem to be a pet that people get "bored" with quickly. We have lots of ferrets in rescue here.

Rats make cool pets, and they don't require a lot of space..

*falsetto* "Ben, the two of us need search no more......" :D

I can understand its a small furry mammal, not impossible for folk to bond with but there is something creepy about those pink feet and beady eyes *shivers*

Strangly as a snake keeper I have no qualms about Rat popsicles, but I wont go near a live one! :)

*falsetto* "Ben, the two of us need search no more......" :D

I can understand its a small furry mammal, not impossible for folk to bond with but there is something creepy about those pink feet and beady eyes *shivers*

Strangly as a snake keeper I have no qualms about Rat popsicles, but I wont go near a live one! :)

As a *snake* keeper you find rats creepy? And snakes are ...? I guess you prefer no feet. ;) I think we're all crazy.

I vote for a Flemish Giant Rabbit. I have 8 rabbits and I used to breed all differant breeds. My Flemish is my biggest and friendlist Flemish are HUGE most can get to 20lbs and they are GREAT.I let mine out for cookouts in the yard with family and friends and he is always the topic of conversation. He hops over to people and begs for attention. I working a Daycare center as well as a pet store and I bring him to work with me and he lays down as kids clober him and he loves it.

Back
Top Bottom