HELP! Exo Terra Monsoon broken???

My exo terra monsoon mist system all of a sudden stopped spraying water when it comes time for the cycle. it just drips out very slowly out of the nozzle. has anyone had a similar problem before? Im so confused, it’s like it was working one minute and next thing i checked it wouldn’t spray.

My exo terra monsoon mist system all of a sudden stopped spraying water when it comes time for the cycle. it just drips out very slowly out of the nozzle. has anyone had a similar problem before? Im so confused, it’s like it was working one minute and next thing i checked it wouldn’t spray.
How many nozzles are you rocking, and what kind of water are you using?

I had the EXACT same thing happen to mine... but I was just using tap water that had been sitting out for a few days[which is not advised] the scale will buildup and clog the system. Although, even when using just distilled water these are still notorious for being unreliable and breaking down. Try priming it like @nightanole said if it still isn't pumping its probably clogged. You could also try letting the nozzles sit in some white vinigar that will break down any buildup but you should just upgrade to MK, a little pricey but a worthy investment for any serious keeper👌

Good luck!
🍻

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom