Help diagnosing sunken eye

Yaominator

Hi guys!

Its me again, well after fixing some husbandy issues, my chameleon suddenly hit a growth spurt.

Lately tho i never see him drinking from the leaves , i was wondering if he’s now a bit dehydrated.

Could anyone help me detect if this is sunken eye already?

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_9624.jpeg
    IMG_9624.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_9623.jpeg
    IMG_9623.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_9496.jpeg
    IMG_9496.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 44
He looks good to me. Sometimes when they get stressed, they will suck their eyes in but I’m not even seeing that. It sounds like he joined the ‘great chameleon conspiracy’ of only drinking in secret. To judge his hydration, look at what color his urates are. White or with a touch of yellow or light orange at one end is hydrated. All dark or orange is dehydrated.

He looks good to me. Sometimes when they get stressed, they will suck their eyes in but I’m not even seeing that. It sounds like he joined the ‘great chameleon conspiracy’ of only drinking in secret. To judge his hydration, look at what color his urates are. White or with a touch of yellow or light orange at one end is hydrated. All dark or orange is dehydrated.
Hi missskittles!

Thanks again for the help!

Yes his urates are white with yellow so i guess he’s okay. I just dont really know when he does drink 😂 even when i spend the whole day watching him i dont see him drink even once lol!

Hi missskittles!

Thanks again for the help!

Yes his urates are white with yellow so i guess he’s okay. I just dont really know when he does drink 😂 even when i spend the whole day watching him i dont see him drink even once lol!
Hahahahaa I would not worry I had the exact same issue when I first got my Cham he used to drink loads in front of me and now I rarely see it unless it is first thing when I fill up is dripper again

Back
Top Bottom