Hi I got a new male panther chameleon and he had this one eye after shedding that was cloudy and he was scratching it and rubbing it on the branches in his cage
- Your Chameleon - Panther Chameleon, sex male , About 6 months. Has been in my care for 4 days.
- Handling - I would only handle him to get him to his tree or just a check up so like 1-2 times a week.
- Feeding - he has been fed crickets, dubia roaches , and horn worms but I don’t feed him horn worms daily.
- Supplements - I use flukers calcium I will give the crickets and dubias a light sprink of it daily.
- Watering - I don’t have a dripper but I will mist his cage for 60 seconds 3 times a day.
- Fecal Description - his feces look normal for a chameleon and he’s been pooping normally.
- History - I don’t have history with him yet
- Cage Info:
- Cage Type - screen cage 18"L X 18"W X 36"H
- Lighting - 75 Watt Basking light and 10.0 UVB florescent bulb, 12 hour cycles, they go on at 8pm and off about 8pm.
- Temperature - usually 80-85 in the day time and night time is usually 60-70
- Humidity - humidity is usually 75-80
- Plants - 4 ficus trees
- Placement - This cage is in my room I have a vent that will bring new air in and let the old air out
- Location - California San Diego
- Current Problem - 1 eye has been cloudy after a shedding and he’s been scratching it on branches In his cage.