Help choosing right fogger

JuniorC

Avid Member
So to get my humidity to spike up at night I'm going to get a fogger like it is recommended on here. Just need help finding the right one(s) any suggestions from experience or advice is much appreciated

Sorry to hijack but does anyone have any recommendations for just room humidifiers? I heard they work just as well and they're much cheaper

Sorry to hijack but does anyone have any recommendations for just room humidifiers? I heard they work just as well and they're much cheaper
Yeah that’s what I have now. It holds something like 40oz. I think it was $49 at Target. They do but you may have to figure out how to attach tubing if you want to direct the fog. Make sure to get the kind that can run dry or auto shutoff if you are going to use any kind of automated system. There are some good ideas on youtube

IF you are going to use something like that, look on facebook market place or the like, I see them for $20 to $25 all the time

*looks at wallet*
Gotta find something to save money on without sacrificing cham health lmao

I use this.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VGHD4SS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

6 foot of 1 inch pipe and 2 elbows.
Then attach 1 inch pipe taped with electrical tape to snug, the hole is a little bigger then 1 inch.

You get a 4l liter fogger with warning light. Two settings low and high. You also can hook it to a timer and it will turn on and off with the timer because the on off on the fogger is manual.

I wanted to update with the fact that I've gotten a crane humidifier off marketplace for $15 (let's go discounts)
Should i get 1/2 tubing?

This will be the one I try when mine goes out. :)
This is the one I have been using for about 8 mo and no problems. Easy to fill and multiple settings for time and duration. I feel it is a good product with great customer support. Might add it also has low water automatic shut off.

This is the one I have been using for about 8 mo and no problems. Easy to fill and multiple settings for time and duration. I feel it is a good product with great customer support.
I love everything about the one I use except the timer sucks... I have to set it every night and it will not hook up to a secondary timer. So yeah when it dies this one is the one I want to try lol

This is the one I use. I have it plugged into an outlet timer that is on from 8pm to 8am and then set the fogger up to fog for 30 min, and off for 30 min during that time. It is on the same shelf as my cage, and then my water reservoir for my misting system is on a shelf next to the shelf structure my cage is on (sits a few inches higher than the fogger). I put a T with a valve off the reservoir and then ran tube from that to the top of the humidifier and secure it with a zip tie. Every 4 days I turn on the valve and it takes about 10 min to fill up, turn off the valve. My 5 gal reservoir lasts my misting system and fogger nearly 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom