Help!!! Babies everywhere!!!

She was purchased from a pet store here in anchorage for my birthday in febuary of this year for my birthday the pet shop never said anything bout her being knocked up lol I will put some rocks in the soil soon to prevent accidents. Thanks for everyone's help and support I guess I'm a dad now of 20 :)

Jackson Chameleons give birth to live young, what puzzles me is how the mother got knocked up? Sounds like a bible story to me :D

She was purchased from a pet store here in anchorage for my birthday in febuary of this year for my birthday the pet shop never said anything bout her being knocked up lol I will put some rocks in the soil soon to prevent accidents. Thanks for everyone's help and support I guess I'm a dad now of 20 :)

That makes sense, plus I had no idea that Jackons had live babies not eggs good to know lol

SWEET!, congrats on the clutch, its always an exciting time.
20 is a pretty good size clutch
imo, i would order at least 3 PRODUCING cultures of hydei right now,
and just a reminder, neonates need immediate uvb, and, just to be safe, i would limit your uva basking temps to about 80*and imo, no vitamin supps for at least the first 6 weeks(maybe a smidge of plain cal 1x)and ever so sparingly when you do.

Back
Top Bottom