HELP 25 day old Panther needs your HELP.

Ynott116

Established Member
The little guy was doing great for the first 24 days but today i just noticed in the past hour or two him taking deep breaths through his mouth and looking like he want to burp-puke almost. hes moving around fine. Humidity is at 75 and temp is 80 And it has been for the past 24 days haven't changed a thing any ideas? I cleaned his tank over a week ago with just water so i no that's not the problem hes been eating ff. misting the tank 4 to 6 times a day keeping it at 70 80% humidity.

See he didn't do it when I stood far back from the cage so idk maybe hes just pissed off at me bc I did move a stick in his tank. I tryed getting a quick vid but of course he didn't do it

Attachments

• 20180522_204124_Film3.jpg
    20180522_204124_Film3.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 136
  • 20180522_204149_Film3.jpg
    20180522_204149_Film3.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 20180522_204146_Film3.jpg
    20180522_204146_Film3.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 103
Respiratory infection
Idk why I thought you said ir so but by the pics what do you think? And he do breathe heave but only when I got close to the cage hes started breathing faster and puffing up and acting like he was burping but couldn't hear anything

Where do you live? I might know a chameleon vet close to you. With the chin puffe up like that, I’d say something is going on. Try raising his basking temps to 82 to 83.

I'm in Cleveland OH but ill raise the temp 2mro I tired his lights off and cover 70% of the tank to keep heat and humidity in

Are you sure he's not just getting mad at you? They puff out there chins and open there mouths to warn you when you are bugging them to much.

Are you sure he's not just getting mad at you? They puff out there chins and open there mouths to warn you when you are bugging them to much.
Now after seen him do it twice since I've walked up to the cage I'm pretty sure that is what it is and like I said I did move a sticker to and is container so I'm pretty sure he is upset with me so lights are out and I'll just let him sleep it off

Now after seen him do it twice since I've walked up to the cage I'm pretty sure that is what it is and like I said I did move a sticker to and is container so I'm pretty sure he is upset with me so lights are out and I'll just let him sleep it off
I've never seen a mad at me so that's why I'm freaking out but it makes sense

Ya chams can get mad at the weirdest things. Today Lennon wanted to so I opened his cage and put my hand out. He climbed on me right away the all of a sudden got mad. It was because I had earphones in and that's something different then normal.

This is Lennon mad at me being near his territory.

IMG_2379.JPG

Ya chams can get mad at the weirdest things. Today Lennon wanted to so I opened his cage and put my hand out. He climbed on me right away the all of a sudden got mad. It was because I had earphones in and that's something different then normal.

This is Lennon mad at me being near his territory.

View attachment 206362
Exactly how my little guy looked but Brown and tan 25 days old so not as beautiful

Back
Top Bottom