Hello

missjay78

Hello Everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the cham world. I have bought the kit (cage, lighting,vines, etc) and a baby blue bar ambilobe from lllreptile. I have 2 hybiscus and a pothos plant waiting and I am so excited! I am waiting for the cage to arrive this week so I can set it up and schedule a day for delivery of my new baby. I just want to say this website has been such a help. You all are very knowledgeable. Thanks again and glad to be a part of a great community :)

Welcome to the forums! You have come to a great place to learn and share your love for chameleons.:)

Welcome aboard. Like the song goes the waiting is the hardest part. Your really gonna enjoy this. Hopefully you got a captive bred cham [a little easier to acclimate and less likely to have parasites]. Reading up beforehand will get you off to a good start. Try to avoid extremes in temperatures, remember to have uvb lighting and don't over supplement. Happy chaming!

welcome missjay...so i happen to have a small male ambilobe from lll reptile..i also have a large female that i bought as a baby from them..all are doing great have great additudes, feed well, drink well..you should have a great set up to start with and i can tell you that from seeing them personally they are all healthy..did you ask for a male or female??

heres my guy showing a lil color..my avatar pic was when i first got him..he's about 3 1\4 months right now..

Attachments

• 0503111514-01.jpg
    0503111514-01.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 116
thanks for the welcome everybody! i'll post pics as soon as i get the little one!

Welcome missjay to the totally addictive world of owning a Cham i hope it will be sucessful they do take a bit of care if you get it right very rewarding ;)

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I am sooo excited to take this journey and SOOO glad I have you with me to make sure I don't bomb this! haha!

welcome missjay...so i happen to have a small male ambilobe from lll reptile..i also have a large female that i bought as a baby from them..all are doing great have great additudes, feed well, drink well..you should have a great set up to start with and i can tell you that from seeing them personally they are all healthy..did you ask for a male or female??

heres my guy showing a lil color..my avatar pic was when i first got him..he's about 3 1\4 months right now..

Wow! Your baby is awesome! The colors are coming in so nice! I asked for a male but they said they cannot guarantee me a male since they have a hard time sexing them that young. A little nervous about that. Glad to hear they are healthy and well cared for. I'm hearing a lot of positives about Lllreptile. Good to know since I hesitated buying online. Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom