Hello

Disturbed4good

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been a long time forum reader and finally pulled the trigger on a chameleon. I ended up receiving 2 from FLChams by accident and decided to purchase the second as well. Anyways here are my boys, Larry and Bob, they seem to be doing good and eating like pigs :D. Thank you everyone for all the information provided on the site, it's been a tremendous help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 174
Cool

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been a long time forum reader and finally pulled the trigger on a chameleon. I ended up receiving 2 from FLChams by accident and decided to purchase the second as well. Anyways here are my boys, Larry and Bob, they seem to be doing good and eating like pigs :D. Thank you everyone for all the information provided on the site, it's been a tremendous help.

who is the sire of the two new additions u got from FLChams?

Supposed to be Driskel, but Larry got super pissed when a cricket jumped on him and he showed some color/pattern that looks a lot like Jethro so I'm not quite sure on him.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 162
Those are cute little guys!!! Really like the fired up picture, little ball of fury!

Yeah Larry has some attitude. I have them setup in tall sterilite containers, with a bunch of holes drilled in the bottom that drain into a bucket. They were supposed to be 2 months old, but I'm thinking 4-6 months. Here is Bobs setup. I figure it works great until these boys are big enough for the Reptibreeze setups I have downstairs waiting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 168
Back
Top Bottom