Hello new here

Dannysc

Hello, just wanted to say hi, my name is Danny Scheck and hail from Oceanside, Ca and I mostly keep Montane Species. Right now I'm keeping 2 male T. j. xantholophus, 1 Female T. j. merumontanus, 1 male T. Quadricornis Quadricornis, and 1 Female Veiled. Working on breeding Quad Quads.

Hello, just wanted to say hi, my name is Danny Scheck and hail from Oceanside, Ca and I mostly keep Montane Species. Right now I'm keeping 2 male T. j. xantholophus, 1 Female T. j. merumontanus, 1 male T. Quadricornis Quadricornis, and 1 Female Veiled. Working on breeding Quad Quads.

Hello Danny and welcome to the Forums!! I'm a montane junky myself so I'm glad to see another one join the forums!

Welcome man! Yeah I am new here as well I just signed up two or so days ago. Im big on jacksons chameleons myself and currently have one male and female and a young baby male I am raising from birth. Looking to get a male quad chameleon next.

Hi Danny, nice to see you here, this is the best place for knowledge and resources! happy reading and researching. Btw, I follow you on Instagram, one of my favorite IG accounts for sure! :) (@dontbeallhatandnocowboy)

Hi Danny, nice to see you here, this is the best place for knowledge and resources! happy reading and researching. Btw, I follow you on Instagram, one of my favorite IG accounts for sure! :) (@dontbeallhatandnocowboy)
Hey, good to see you!

Back
Top Bottom