hello! new here!

biohazard

I'm Sherry, a phlebotomist in central California. Herp Nut, tattoo & coffee addict, metal head. I also work a few days a month as a vet asst. In addition, I teach phlebotomy and medical assisting at a career college. Founder of a brand new local group, Herper Girls Social Club, as well as a facebook page called Herp Life! Reptile Enthusiasts: https://www.facebook.com/herplifehgsc
You can find me on instagram: biohazard81

1.1 veiled chameleons ~Calypso & Calliope~
1.0 panther chameleon ~Tropico~
1.1 blue tongue skinks ~Cobalt & Sapphire~
1.5 leopard geckos ~Simba, Nala, Rafiki, Zazu, Cuppycake, & Popsicle~
1.1 chinese cave geckos ~Banzai & Shenzi~
1.3 crested geckos ~Lennon, Regan, Harley, & Quinn~
1.3 tokay geckos ~John, Paul, George, & Ringo~
1.0 halmahera gecko ~Hal~
1.0 corn/king snake mix ~Bones~
0.1 ball python ~Pretzel~
1.1 iguanas ~Winston & Lola~
2.2 dogs, 0.1 chinchillla, 1.0 husband :)
in the past: bearded dragons, chinese water dragons, various turtles

:eek:

Welcome to the forums! :D Is the biohazard name due to your line of work or from the band??? :cool: Lots of great people here on the forums as well as music lovers. Awesome collection of animals. We LOVE to see pics of all types of critters :).

\m/

Welcome to the forums! :D Is the biohazard name due to your line of work or from the band??? :cool: Lots of great people here on the forums as well as music lovers. Awesome collection of animals. We LOVE to see pics of all types of critters :).

\m/

thanks! it was given to me due to the medical field... and it stuck! the symbol is even tattooed on the top of my foot and the word is my license plate number! but I am also a heavy metal fan :)

Hello and welcome to chameleon forums!!! You have a lot of animals to take care of!!! Yes, we would love to see your chameleons and your other reptiles too!

Back
Top Bottom