Hello my name is Elena

philanddeb818

Established Member
"Hello, my name is Elena and me 25 year. I will tell a little about himself. I birth in Bulgaria, at the given moment located in Turkey.

6 months from January to June 2009 live and worked as manager in the USA in state of New York. It was very there pleased to me,
since you have in the country good friendly people and good prospects for grow prettier life,
I search for here to itself friends and also I need aid and good friends. I am merry likable friendly and independent girl.
If I became they it was interesting and you also want to find a good friend write will be very glad. I will send my photos.
With the impatience I wait answer."
Elena
(email withheld for the purpose of this post)

(Phil and I thought we'd share one of the jewels we received in our email. At least this one didn't have the nerve to ask up front if we would be kind enough to handle his or her banking in the U.S.) LOL

LOL, I bet her father was the head of a diamond mining, or gold mining empire who recently died leaving his estate of umpty nine million, some of which is yours if you send $20,000 to have it realeased!

What a bargain, Ill bet your itching to get to the bank!

:D :D :D

My whole family is from bulgaria except me. I was born in florida. I get those in my email to like you won the lottery in the UK BLAHBLAHBLAH:p

I've noticed that there seems to be some universally-acknowledged spam law (maybe a sacred tenet of the Spammer's Code, which cannot be violated?) that grammatical English is absolutely verboten. This example is quite beautiful, and maybe carries it to the extreme, but I find that even the people pretending to be your bank or your e-mail provider are obliged to have at least one spelling or grammar error.

I've noticed that there seems to be some universally-acknowledged spam law (maybe a sacred tenet of the Spammer's Code, which cannot be violated?) that grammatical English is absolutely verboten. This example is quite beautiful, and maybe carries it to the extreme, but I find that even the people pretending to be your bank or your e-mail provider are obliged to have at least one spelling or grammar error.

I often have more typo's than God in my postings as I am usually doing 2 or 3 things at once. I am really glad you guys accept me anyway.:D:D

Philanddeb, just have her move in with you so you can take good care of her I know you would enjoy her "company" .:D

I often have more typo's than God in my postings as I am usually doing 2 or 3 things at once. I am really glad you guys accept me anyway.:D:D
God is known for His typos?
We love you anyway, Laurie (just so long as you don't pretend to be my credit union).

We love you anyway, Laurie (just so long as you don't pretend to be my credit union).

I am not a credit union, but I am a bank and you need to make a large deposit ASAP!!!

God is allowed lots of typo's because when people find things that they think conflicts with other items I explain it is just typo's.:D

I am not a credit union, but I am a bank and you need to make a large deposit ASAP!!!
I'll deposit 5 baby brevs and a slightly used leopard gecko as soon as you provide me with your routing number, user name, password, social security and mother's maiden name.:D

I'll deposit 5 baby brevs and a slightly used leopard gecko as soon as you provide me with your routing number, user name, password, social security and mother's maiden name.:D

Damn, I can't remember my mother's maiden name!! But how about the baby brev's now until I locate it?

LOL, I bet her father was the head of a diamond mining, or gold mining empire who recently died leaving his estate of umpty nine million, some of which is yours if you send $20,000 to have it realeased!

What a bargain, Ill bet your itching to get to the bank!

:D :D :D

I go bank now to be pleasing everyday.

My whole family is from bulgaria except me. I was born in florida. I get those in my email to like you won the lottery in the UK BLAHBLAHBLAH:p
Hey at least they're not from Cameroon! JK!

FOTFL! You talk so good. Me and Phil always thunk so! :D

Philanddeb, just have her move in with you so you can take good care of her I know you would enjoy her "company" .:D
I accept you. I love to be you bride two. I hope you make happy with me each post. And I send bond for 2.6 million sheckles for you to have yesterday and new year.

God doesn't even have to use spell check. He's all-mighty, you know. :)

God is allowed lots of typo's because when people find things that they think conflicts with other items I explain it is just typo's.:D
I suppose if God can forgive me for making fun of these idiots in my email, then he can be allowed as many typos as possible.

Damn, I can't remember my mother's maiden name!! But how about the baby brev's now until I locate it?
I have good name for you maiden. I tell you upon you post bond for only 98 pounds.

Come on, just give me some money.
I good. Swear I do.
FOTFL!!!

Back
Top Bottom