Hello, Long Time Herper, New Time Cham Wrangler.

Livingstons Lizards

Established Member
Hello,
My name is Carl Livingston, I've been working with reptiles for about a decade now. I've been keeping them my whole life but was mostly what ever I could find in my back yard, keeping it for a day or two & then releasing it. I started with a group of unidentified Agamas I got in from Florida & Tanzania. From there I was hooked. Over the years I kept and worked with approximately 150 species and have been able to find the ones that really peak my interest or are just a pleasure to keep. My top three hands down have to Lygodactylus williamsi, Podarcis siculus campestris & Anolis distichus. But overall I lover anything Lacerta, Anole or Day Gecko wise.
Chameleons have been on my radar as long as I can remember. However, due to their reputation as being difficult and certainty not for beginners, I have always refrained. It wasn't until A) I was successfully keeping, breeding, and rearing williamsi & B) Moved to a place where I had control over room temperature and could provide propper air flow, did I decide to dive in the world of Chameleons. Right now I keep a pair of Trioceros hoehnelii, from the recent imports, Nairobi local im guessing, and a female Trioceros jacksonii xantholophus I got for free, since she is missing an eye. I also just picked up a pair of Trioceros deremensis. I hope to share what I learn but most importantly learn from all of you other chameleon wranglers.
Thanks,
Carl
P.s. I am currently keeping
Anolis aeneus, chlorocyanus, cybotes and distichus, Eutropis macularia, Gonatodes abogularus fuscus, Lygodactylus williamsi, Phelsuma grandis, Podarcis siculus ssp campestris (NYC/ Florence local and NJ/ Croatian local), ssp siculus and ssp klemmeri, and Trioceros deremensis, hoehnelii and jacksonsii ssp xantholophus.

Back
Top Bottom