Hello from South-Central Pennsylvania

littlepinkpwnie

Hello everyone. My name's Kim and I'm from Carlisle, Pennsylvania. I'm 30 years old and I work for an ISP doing quality assurance for the technical support department. I've owned all various types of reptiles from the time I was very young from snakes to iguanas and bearded dragons. I always wanted a chameleon but knew that at other times in my life I wasn't ready for that responsibility. Well this weekend I took the plunge. I had been doing research for about two months, and this weekend took a trip to a huge pet store in another part of PA and they had some great deals. I then went to the local petsmart (I know I know) and picked up my little guy (or girl). So far she eats like a champ. I dusted her first cricket meal with me since the supplements I have include D3, so I'll be looking for some non-D3 supplements. I also am going to be looking into getting her some worms as well to mix up her diet. I tried giving her some veggies but she seemed not at all interested, but I'll keep trying. She's very active in her enclosure and has even found her basking and sleeping spots. Lets see what else... I'm currently just misting the cage with a spray bottle but I have a mister on the way as well as a timer and all that fun automated stuff, right now I'm just doing everything manually. She also hunts crickets like a pro. Anyway it's nice to meet you all and I've found this forum very informative.

Hello Kim, welcome to our world. I hope all goes well with your baby. Tell me about her/him. What kind, how big, what kind of enclosure? I can talk chameleons for hours.:D

Back
Top Bottom