Hello from AZ... (lots of pics)

OceanLyons

Hello from AZ... (pics)

Hi everyone.

Don't have a chameleon yet, but I've been doing my research. Great site!

I teach 8th grade Science and have a ton of critters in my class. The students take care of them. So cute to see a kid cleaning a cage with a gecko on their shoulder. :)

At school...
1 - Three-toed box turtle
3 - Fire-bellied newts
1 - White's tree frog
7 - leopard geckos

At home...
2 - Mali. Uromastyxs
5 - Leopard geckos
3 - Saltwater fish tank
1 - Freshwater planted tank
1 - Spade foot toad

*Looking for a baby veiled

As you can see, I love reptiles.
101_0698.jpg

101_0590.jpg

101_0398.jpg

My favorite place in the world... Anyone want to take a guess?
IMGA0046.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestion. Hopefully, I can find one locally. If not, then I'll try her.

Clue...
It's in the Caribbean.

oceans, what were you looking for?

pets inc, i currently know there store inventory as i am litterally 2 blocks from them.

they currently have 1 WC female jackson , that has had 1 go of about 23 babies. $140. its pricey especially fora Wild caught. but it has been checked over by a vet an has a clean bill of health that i know of, i have held her she is fairly docile. but likes her privacy as she is kept hi up in the store outta site and outta grasp of children.

they are sold out of vieleds. and the jackson babies she had.

ask me what your lookin for i should be able to telle you.

they only had the two, one was reserved male, and the female sold about 3 weeks later.

like i said, i definatly recommend contacting julirs, you really will get the best deal and one of the healthiest babies i have seen.

Indeed, Juli's babies are gorgeous. Paying shipping might be worth it, since most pet stores really aren't reliable for healthy chameleons. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom