Hello Everyone :]!

Teasekitten

I was browsing the internet when I came across this forum. It seems like it could turn out to be very useful in the future :].

I am female, and am engaged. I work at a hospital currently and am going to college for ECE (early childhood education). My plan is to possibly open up a children's touring center with reptiles,amphibians,small mammals..etc. We'll see how that goes.

As far as chameleons, I have a pygmy leaf chameleon (Mushu) and my fiance has a veiled chameleon (Cameron).

We also have 1 dog (Riley), 3 cats (Willy, Paige, and Prue), 1 ball python (Gordon Schumway), 4 bearded dragons(Wesley, Kira, Cole, Willow), 2 mice(SBS, Ceniza), 1 guinea pig (Rhonda-AKA Alf's girlfriend), 7 firebellies (Sancho, Philippe, Luna, Alejandro, Lime), 5 tree frogs (Skipper, Frank, George, Chubby), 2 anoles (Bill, Joe), 1 baby turtle (Michelangelo), and 2 saltwater fish tanks.

The 2 firebellies and 1 tree frog names remaining escape me, but I do have them written down and yes, I CAN tell them all apart. I believe that each animal should have a name. I'm currently working on naming all the fish in the tanks.

My fiance also watches over 3 ball pythons (Clarence, Bella, Roger), 1 chinchilla (Pikachu), 1 mali uromastyx (Chunkybutt), 1 albino burmese python (Albert), and 1 red-tailed boa (Nameless) that the owner left with him and keeps procrastinating picking them up...he doesn't even visit. That in itself bugs me because we offered to buy the chinchilla and one of the ball pythons from him and he refused even though he doesn't take care of his pets to begin with.

I also take care of two goldfish that my brother cannot take just yet (he's working on finishing his nursing degree and wedding plans). I had actually gotten the two for his 21st birthday. (One fish two fish, Red fish blue fish) <---Names I've made...but he actually has different names for them (Chandler, Small pox). I spent hours picking them out and went to like 3 different stores. Yes, they are the cutest goldfish you will ever see in your life.

I handle all our pets on a semi-regular basis (besides 5 of the firebellies, the 2 anoles, and the tree frogs.) My fiance is a manager at a pet store. I hope to get two ducklings and two horses in the future. Was contemplating a sulcata, iguana, sugar glider, and chinchilla..but not at this very moment in time. I'd like to make sure I can take care of what I've got before I go getting any more.

Sorry for the lengthy intro but I got a bit of free time and thus got a little carried away :].

welcome to the forums :) i'm sure you will fit in. There is a lot of helpful info floating around and a lot of skilled keepers that are very helpful

Thank you two :]. I agree this is a really helpful place and everyone here (from the posts I've looked at) has seemed to reach out as much as they can. Seems like a nice community and I'm glad to have become a part of it so I can gain more knowledge on the 2 chameleons. I'm also glad that there's another separate forum for other animals (we have QUITE the zoo!) so that I can give back to the community by helping with animals I AM familiar with! :D

Haha, yes. Josh and I both like Charmed :]. WOO go Charmed fans!

Oh. I forgot.
n526343324_1073091_7991.jpg
FACE BEHIND THE USERNAME. :eek:
n526343324_655944_2782.jpg

Those three snakes are Bella, Clarence, and Roger. :]

I'll probably post a picture of all our pets in the other pets board sometime if you want to see ^^.

Back
Top Bottom