Hello again

danny_cham

Established Member
It’s been a long time! I’ve been avoiding getting on here because it’s so hard being reminded of Danny. I miss him every day. Seeing his empty enclosure still makes me so sad. And while I’m not ready for another chameleon, I am considering getting something to fill that space.

I wanted some outside opinions on what else might be good for a screen enclosure. I’ve been thinking vine snake, rhino rat, emerald tree skinks, and green keel bellied lizards.

I don’t know about their husbandry needs, but giant day geckos are beautiful and Cuban false chameleons are pretty cool with their chonky heads.

Get a chameleon. You will never find another Danny. But there is a little guy or gal cham out there that needs you and your love and expertise. the personality will be completely different but that is what you want and its not dishonoring Danny, if fact, its actually honoring him and all that he added to your life.

Get a chameleon. You will never find another Danny. But there is a little guy or gal cham out there that needs you and your love and expertise. the personality will be completely different but that is what you want and its not dishonoring Danny, if fact, its actually honoring him and all that he added to your life.
I honestly thought about it. If I did, it would be another situation like how I ended up with Danny. I rescued him from a neglectful situation

I have to agree but whatever choice you make will be a good one.

Back
Top Bottom