Healthy?

Zhadoz

i have a young male chameleon but suddenly his colors have spiked greatly and they rarely change ...

Is this a sign that he is sick?

IMG_1099.JPG
IMG_1100.JPG

Not to be rude, trying to help, but by looking at the cage, you have an improper set up and need some husbandry changes. There is a sticky at the top of the health clinic that says something like "fill this out before posting". Copy and paste it on here with the questions filled in and people will gladly help you along.

He could be sick, we need more information. Is he at the bottom of the cage often? He also looks skinny. Might be a she even, post pictures of the back legs/feet.

Not to be rude, trying to help, but by looking at the cage, you have an improper set up and need some husbandry changes. There is a sticky at the top of the health clinic that says something like "fill this out before posting". Copy and paste it on here with the questions filled in and people will gladly help you along.

He could be sick, we need more information. Is he at the bottom of the cage often? He also looks skinny. Might be a she even, post pictures of the back legs/feet.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/how-to-ask-for-help.66/

Please fill out the help form and include a photo of the whole enclosure... From the few photos you posted there are a lot of issues that need to be addressed before you chameleon starts declining health wise.

From the pictures, the cham looks healthy and there are no signs of illness or dehydration.

I would make a vet appointment for him, his right wrist looks swollen to me. Could be the start of MBD or gout Or he could have injured it.

Back
Top Bottom