healthy ?

unknown91

so a month has passed since i got her and posted the first photos... some of the problems have passed too (shaking legs, non-shedding spots, etc), some new occurred, but after all, she seems fine (to my novice eye).
-i feed her roaches + worms every day with calcium (NO D3) + multivitamins (including A and D3) twice a month
-i get her out in the sun (all day long almost!) once, twice a week.
-i have UVB + UVA (12 on, 12 off)
-i can post a photo of the enclosure too if you want
-she eats almost as much as i give her/day, and i give her a lot, so that's my only main problem (DOES SHE SEEM FAT ? :D).
after i wake up (couple of hours after her) i give her 3 big dubia roaches + 2 super worms (medium ones, she ate all the big ones) + another meal some hours before the bedtime. (sometimes i skip that meal)
so my concern is that she's getting fat cuz i don't see her that active as she was. she only eats and bask. she moves around from the heat (maybe) from time to time, but that's it. is it normal behavior or can it be considered lethargy ? and any other problems you see, please tell me.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 153
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 111
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 118
edit :
- i think she's a SHE, nobody told me 100%, i got different opinions ...
- the guy that i got her from told me she was born in march (so she is 5 months almost)
- but also he told me that she's a boy, so ...

and also, the way she rests on her belly, not her feet ... i heard that's not a good sign ?!

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 124
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 130
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 104
I definitely say you've got a pretty girl there. She may be ready for eggs, have you a laying bin in with her?
She does look a little tubby, but that may be eggs. Kath.

isn't she too young to lay eggs ?
in the last photo she was basking, so that's what she does, she fluffs her belly and her goiter, and the bottom part of the tummy was sitting on the back leg (makes any sense ?)
and i heard when they are carrying they don't eat, but she eats a lot.
and not restless behavior, searching for laying place at the bottom ... no signs that she would be, dunno ...
maybe she's just chubby, anyway i have a vet appointment tomorrow so he'll tell me what and how.
so ... beside that ... does she look healthy ?

Back
Top Bottom