Health Problems.. Can Someone Help Please?

my vet along time ago told me to drip pedalite in my old female jacksons mouth. dehydration kills. I am in arizona and I am very very careful about not letting any of my animals get dehydrated. a repti-fogger works great for humidity use a sheet drape around the enclosure and use a repti-fogger. also I use battery back ups for my tanks and chams. so if we ever have a power outage i can atleast opperate water, weather it be a mister, a power head, or a fogger. they are a great investment.

Thanks Rando, like i said I really like all the support i am getting here, i will look into this for sure!

Reptaid! It does all kinda things and helps with hunger strikes and a nice booster monthly. I just started doing the monthly boosters after talking with chameleon northwest and them telling me all the awesome thing it does for your chameleon.

She's a beautiful chameleon!

I'm a little confused because you indicated a screen cage, but then talk about a "tank". I'm not quite sure what's going on there.

i used pedylite for my male veil when he wasnt eatting or drinking for a month.. i used 1/2 water 1/2 pedylite in a spray bottle... also i bought some hornworms and silkworm online at murberryfarms.com for pretty cheap. the worms have a lot of moisture and high in nutrients!!! hope your little guy gets better... but def you should get a live habiscus plant, my veil eats the flowers on it, cool to watch... just make sure you rinse it off pretty good before u put it in with it

Back
Top Bottom