Health checkup

Rune

Hello everyone. I got my chameleon around the middle of may this year and it is now november. He is about 7 months or so old... Im wondering if he looks fine for his age.

Attachments

• IMG_0531.jpg
    IMG_0531.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 120
He looks bit small for me, but he's cute!
Maybe is just the picture or the comparison with the my panther, don't know really how big a veiled should look at his age..:p

He does look just a little small, but it could be the picture, and he could be about to growth spurt anyway.......has he given you any 'teenage' attitude yet?

Nope, he is that tiny.. I don't know why. Im worried about that.
And what are some of the teenage signs? He can hiss already.

I think they can hiss from day one........but they will usually start to do it more often, and will maybe just go off food for no reason, or start lunging to bite you.......with accompanying angry black dots and fired-up stripes.
If you haven't noticed a change in his attitude he may be just a late bloomer......how much does he eat?

I think they can hiss from day one........but they will usually start to do it more often, and will maybe just go off food for no reason, or start lunging to bite you.......with accompanying angry black dots and fired-up stripes.
If you haven't noticed a change in his attitude he may be just a late bloomer......how much does he eat?

Oh. Well he does fire up big and hiss, lunge and bite. Only when I try to pick him up though.
He eats all that I give him. Thats about 10-20. Maybe I should feed him more? Or, he could be late...

Yup. I seem to be doing everything right.. Hopefully he is just late. :)
Thank you, that is a nice sheet! I will bookmark it. :)

I worried about all mine seeming small for a while too.........I think everyone finds something to worry about even when all seems to be going well :)

Back
Top Bottom