He won't turn the light off..

EveryGreen

Established Member
Does anyone else's brother, come into your room, turn the light on. And then leave your light on long enough for your chameleon to wake up, be really mad. And wall all around the cage, I was just trying to watch something :mad:

Sometimes it's my brothers and sometimes my parents, I turn off the lights immediately so my chameleon doesn't wake up :)

Disclaimer: this is meant as a joke!

I would get the angry cham out of the cage and chase my brother around the house with him, and let it bite him, to teach my brother a lesson!!

In reality, though, maybe you could cover the cham's cage? Or even get a very cheap security monitor and set it up in your room. Then, you could just check a cell phone app periodically to make sure the lights stay off?

How old is your brother? What's his reason for turning on the light? Just to bug you? Cuz if that's the case, i would get your parents involved. You can't have him stressing out your cham and interrupting it's sleep cycle, just because he thinks it's fun.

I grew up with an older brother. He was a jerk, a lot, just because he could be! Good luck!

I have an annoying sister who does the same thing, and so I usually camp out in my room so she doesn't turn it on or turn it off immediately, sometimes I have to yell at her to get her to not turn it on!

Disclaimer: this is meant as a joke!

I would get the angry cham out of the cage and chase my brother around the house with him, and let it bite him, to teach my brother a lesson!!

In reality, though, maybe you could cover the cham's cage? Or even get a very cheap security monitor and set it up in your room. Then, you could just check a cell phone app periodically to make sure the lights stay off?

How old is your brother? What's his reason for turning on the light? Just to bug you? Cuz if that's the case, i would get your parents involved. You can't have him stressing out your cham and interrupting it's sleep cycle, just because he thinks it's fun.

I grew up with an older brother. He was a jerk, a lot, just because he could be! Good luck!
the best part is, i wan in my room marathoning harry potter

Back
Top Bottom