He Looks healthy right?! Need Second Opinions!!

rickd5

So i'm buying this Ambanja panther from a guy online who is selling him due to space issues. I've talked to him about his husbandry and everything seems to be spot on. I will be seeing him in person Saturday, only have photos for now.

He's 9 month. He gets a wide variety of 3-5 feeders, staple is crickets, he says he offers him 10 of the large and he usually eats about 6 a day.

He told me that he doesn't see him drink much but his urates are healthy looking and the couple times he has it has been off the screen.

MY QUESTION IS: Does he look healthy in the photos below? I was worried that his eyes aren't as bulgy as they should be and that his casque looked slightly concaved. I have only dealt with veileds and idk if that could be normal for a 9 month panther's casque. A 2nd opinion would be much appreciated!

I also included a pic of his sire(Akuma) strait off the screameleons website (screameleons doesn't mind if we use them from what I read)

looks pretty good overall. I usually notice a cham that is really dehydrated is sunken in o the cheek area and he looks pretty good. It's also nice that you know who his sire is ;-)

Thanks guys.. You don't understand how much your advice means to me :D I'm so particular and paranoid hehe. Really makes me feel better about my decision to get him

Thanks guys.. You don't understand how much your advice means to me :D I'm so particular and paranoid hehe. Really makes me feel better about my decision to get him

And what do you guys think of this one, better view of the eye and casque

Casque looks healthy. The casque has fat pads that can expand and kind of look like buttocks to be honest. The casque is not too skinny and not too fat, just right. Perfect to be honest.

The eye looks fine too.

One thing I will mention though is the salt deposits around his nose. They sneeze sometimes to get rid of excess salt and looks like this guy had a lot of it :p Shouldn't be a problem at all though.

Casque looks healthy. The casque has fat pads that can expand and kind of look like buttocks to be honest. The casque is not too skinny and not too fat, just right. Perfect to be honest.

The eye looks fine too.

One thing I will mention though is the salt deposits around his nose. They sneeze sometimes to get rid of excess salt and looks like this guy had a lot of it :p Shouldn't be a problem at all though.

What could the salt be from?

It's not a cause for concern right? He says he cleans it with a wet q tip, So im guessing it happens from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom