He is home...

thomas041

I just brought the liitle one home. He is soo cool, there were three to choose from but this little guy took to me straight away and very he was very active. He is a 4/5 week old Veiled, I picked him up in Southampton.The dealer had lots of reptiles including Panther Cham's but I think they are a bit harder to care for. The guy new his stuff and actually formed a business out of it.I love the way he move, its very funny.

Well hers to years of enjoyment and hard work ahead of us......Thanks to everyone for their advice its all been very helpful.

The I.p camera works a treat I can see him from where ever there is a pc with broadband, technology is a great tool.

Aww! Congrats on your new arrival! Don't forget that we all just love seeing baby cham pics! Hint, hint, lol! My first cham came from a breeder in Southampton too (Marcus Langford). :D When they are so small they are absolute timewasters! Enjoy him! They grow so fast - it won't be long before he gets past the 'eyes too big for his head' stage!:D

Dave the new addition.

I got Dave (My Cham) off Marcus too, very nice guy and set me straight on a few things. As soon as the litle guy has settles I will post infinate pics,I promise. He so delicate and frigile though, just want him to get bigger quickly.

But when he is bigger I am going to wish he was small again.

I got Dave (My Cham) off Marcus too, very nice guy and set me straight on a few things. As soon as the litle guy has settles I will post infinate pics,I promise. He so delicate and frigile though, just want him to get bigger quickly.

But when he is bigger I am going to wish he was small again.

Yeah, Amy was 3 months old when I got her and she was so tiny compared to my adult female that I had before. It's quite tricky to handle them when they are soo tiny - Amy leapt off my hand once and scared me half to death! I was very wary of holding her for a while after that! Dave is a very cool name too! Can't wait to see pics of him!

First full on assault Dave 5 Bugs 0

I witnessed Dave launch an attack on his prey this morning, me and the mrs were amazed how cool he looked. "MR SWAV" When he is big enough to get a picture I will show you guys.

I cant beleive I waited this long to get one, they are so interesting to watch, and every one says all they do is lay there in one place....complete tott, mine uses every bit of the tank even the wire mess lid.

Back
Top Bottom