He Ate!!!!

turk81

my new male veiled didn't eat all day yesterday. Today I took the 3 crickets out of the cup I had them in and let them free roam. He hit 2 of em in under 5 minutes and I can't find the 2 I let loose yesterday so I'm guessing that he got those too. Apparently he just won't eat out of a cup. I'm so happy, I thought he was going to starve. T

Congratulations! That must have been a great relief. Seems like each cham is their own unique little fellow. I guess they have to train US to their own preculiar tastes , preferences, and habits. :rolleyes:

He drinks pretty well. He likes to be misted. I hand mist him 3-5 times/day just enough to get everything good and wet. He begins drinking immediately ussually. He'll also grab branches and tip em so that the water beads run off into his mouth. It's pretty cool. T

wow thats great to hear. and very cool about the watering. its always fun to watch them eat and go after a cricket running around

That is a relief! I've tried the cup feeding thing. There were some that just refused to eat out of the cups. I got tired of dealing with that so I discontinued using them. I think it gives them some exercise searching out the crickets anyway. Good deal on the drinking :)

Back
Top Bottom